Dec 5, 2017

YSLOOK#315


Hello everyone! hope you all doing will today, anyway I wound like to extend my gratitude to my sponsor  TIFFANY Designs for choosing me as one of the blogger of the month of November. In that I'm more inspired and motivated of doing good and expand my leanings on blogging and photography. This is what i like to do, and it makes me happy that my sponsor appreciate my work. thanks once again. 
 
👠 Yani Second Life Look 👗
  
Gown : TIFFANY Designs - Solstice Gown with Appliers ~ Gold @ Mainstore 

Makeup - IZZIE'S - Glitters @ Mainstore

Body : Maitreya Lara @ Mainstore

Head : Catwa Sofia @ Mainstore
.
Hair : Wasabi Pills Dahlia @ Mainstore

⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬ 

Photo Shoot Location :  {mystical fae forest} 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOK#789

  DUBAI EVENT Open 20th Every Month Until 10th Next Month Via Fulo -  Anaya Shorts & Top wired - Airbrush Nails    IVES BEAUTY -  Adr...